Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The total cost for the project should be paid in advance in order to start the work.
- If the client provides 50% advance payment the website will be hosted in a demo URL only and it will be live on the domain name specified on receipt of final payment.
- Demo website will be hosted and the credentials will be provided to the clients within 1 hour after the project is confirmed with payment.
- The website will be completed within a maximum of 6 working days after receiving full contents from the client’s end.
- Client must supply all the materials and information required to complete the work in accordance with agreed specifications(if any).Such materials may include photographs, written copy, logos and other printed materials.
- Delay in supplying these materials to us leads to delay in the completion of work.During such circumstances ,we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount of time.
- On failure from client’s end to supply materials prevents progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
- Developing contents for your website from scratch is chargeable.Please contact us for more details.
- Logo should be provided from client side (we are offering logo designing for an additional charge).
- Our company brand name (Powered by AproCMS) will be embedded at the bottom of the website.
- All the websites will be SEO optimized internally. If you want result oriented and ranking based on keywords, then request our SEO Plan (SEO is a separate service which is chargeable).
- We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimisation according to current best practice.
- Use of websites designed from us is not permitted to use for illegal activities such as scam,spam etc.
- Website made with AproCMS has a predefined structure , only text, colours, images, media can be dynamically changed.
- There is an option to add unlimited number of pages in the website however , upto 10 pages in the website will be added from our service team(which includes Products, Services, Blog, Gallery,Jobs,Offers,Portfolio).
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make changes to the original design specification.Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at a rate of Rs 500.00 per hour.
- Client has to pay an additional cost for Email IDs more than 2 Email IDs provided along with the package.
- We will provide account credentials for domain name registration that we have purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred.
- Client must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that client supply to us to include in your website or web applications.Client must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which client suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our contract, however that delay arises.
- Web Security: For CMS websites we cannot provide SSL certification, websites wont have ‘https’.
- Cpanel will not be provided with AproCMS, but there will be a CMS control panel for all the websites which can be accessed by the admins.
- Sever Transfer is not available as the CMS system is built in our Virtual Private Server (VPS).
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal
- By using current versions of AproCMS, we endeavour to ensure that the web sites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as the most recent versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Third party extensions, where used, may not have the same level of support for all browsers. Where appropriate we will substitute alternative extensions or implement other solutions, on a best effort basis, where any incompatibilities are found.